- 2.4 L liter inline 4 cylinder DOHC engine with variable valve timing
- 201 hp horsepower
- 4 Doors
- 4-way power adjustable passenger seat
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- 8-way power adjustable drivers seat
- Air conditioning with dual zone climate control
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Automatic Transmission
- Chrome grill
- Climate controlled - Driver and passenger heated-cushion driver heated-seatback
- Cruise control
- Daytime running lights
- Driver memory seats
- External temperature display
- Front fog/driving lights
- Front seat type - Bucket
- Front-wheel drive
- Head airbags - Curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Heated drivers seat
- Heated passenger seat
- Leather seats
- Memory settings for 2 drivers
- Multi-function remote - Trunk/hatch/door/tailgate windows sunroof/convertible roof
- Passenger Airbag
- Power heated mirrors
- Power windows with 2 one-touch
- Rear bench seats
- Remote power door locks
- Remote sunroof/convertible roof operation - Remote sunroof operation
- Remote window operation
- Sunroof - Express open/close glass
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Universal remote transmitter
- Xenon headlights
The base TSX comes with a 2.4L i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine that delivers 201 horsepower with either a 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmission. The 280 horsepower 3.5L V6 engine and 5-speed automatic transmission returns for 2011. The automatic transmission includes SportShift manual override and steering wheel paddles. The car's sporty handling comes courtesy of a special suspension that utilizes dual-mode dampers. These dampers have the ability to change automatically given road and driving conditions.
A new Sport Wagon TSX variant appears in 2011. Based on the 4-cylinder TSX sedan, the wagon brings the refinement, handling and subtle styling of the sedan, but adds 30 cubic feet of cargo in back.
Standard equipment on all TSXes includes a power moonroof, xenon HID headlights, heated front seats, leather upholstery, automatic climate control, satellite radio and HandsFreeLink (Bluetooth) wireless connectivity.
Safety equipment includes 4-wheel antilock brakes, Vehicle Stability Assist with traction control, a tire pressure monitoring system and front side-impact airbags, overhead curtain airbags and new active anti-whiplash front head restraints.
The optional Technology Package, available on both the sedan and wagon models, includes a navigation system with voice activation and real-time traffic and weather, integrated rearview camera parking assist, a 10-speaker and a 415-watt surround-sound audio.
A new Sport Wagon model appears for 2011. Utilizing the sedan's 2.4L 4-cylinder, it adds a 31.5 cubic foot cargo area behind the rear seats.
Grigio Metallic paint is out for 2011, as is Palladium Metallic and Polished Metal. Forged Silver Metallic and Graphite Luster paints have been added in their place.
The V6 sedan gets standard 18-inch 5-spoke alloys, replacing last year's 17-inch wheels.